Revised paper pattern for CA Final and IPCC exams May 2019

According to a recent notification by ICAI, the paper pattern for CA Final May 2019 and CA IPCC exams May 2019 has been revised. 4 subjects each of CA IPCC May 2019 and CA Final May 2019 will now have 30% MCQ based questions and the rest of the 70% p…

from CAclubindia.com : News http://bit.ly/2Ck3CWQ

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.